Tree Cabling & Bracing Professionals
At Charros Tree Service, we’re passionate about saving trees and enabling our customers to enjoy the beauty they bring to their property. Tree cabling and bracing are two methods we use to give your trees the support they need.
We use Metal cabling and bracing rods between limbs or between the tree and the ground to:
- Support weak branches
- Stabilize splitting branch junctions
- Secure heavy horizontal branches
- Separate rubbing limbs
- Brace trunks.
Trees with cabling or bracing are thus far less likely to sustain serious damage during violent storms.
Tree cabling and bracing in Chicago’s Western Suburbs
There are a number of reasons a tree may need cables or brace rods. In the Chicagoland area we most often use it for theses types of trees:
- Older Trees: More mature trees with broad canopies tend to have lower branches that grow horizontally with a lot of pressure placed on them, which can lead them to sag or even break. Cabling or bracing is our preferred option to removing these safety hazards without compromising the tree’s appearance.
- Trees with Multiple Trunks: Trees with more than one main trunk are subject to structural failure in hazardous weather. Cabling or bracing is an easy way to keep trees with multiple trunks standing for ages.
- Damaged Trees: Trees with previous structural damage are especially vulnerable. Cabling or bracing is needed immediately to prevent complete failure; with cables or brace rods, you can add years to your tree’s life and keep it looking beautiful.
Our skilled arborists are able to detect potential weak spots that may not be obvious to an untrained eye, and add cables and braces to enhance protection and reduce the risk of damage in the short and long-term. If a storm is on the way, your trees stand a much better chance of survival if they are protected using cabling and bracing services.
Why Choose Charros Tree Service for Your Tree Cabling & Bracing?
At Charros Tree Service, we have more than 15 years of experience in tending to trees in Chicago’s Western Suburbs. We offer an extensive range of services, from tree cabling and bracing to urgent tree removal services, and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a family business, we have a genuine interest in what we do, and we’re passionate about delivering exceptional standards of service at affordable prices. If you’re worried about weak branches or you’d like expert advice about how to protect the trees on your property, we are happy to help. We know the local area like the back of our hands, we have experience in all kinds of jobs, and we work in diverse environments. If you’d like to learn more, or you’d like a quote for professional tree cabling and bracing services, call us today at (630) 489-8163